1.09.2011

from the inside out...

I have a head full of ideas about this new house-to-be of ours. Pre-pre-pre-planning meetings and emails with our old friend and future architect are already happening (more on that in upcoming posts) and other well-meaning and well-educated friends are submitting their ideas for us too. It takes a village, people!

Call me a gun-jumper, but I'm already dreaming about the inside of this house that hasn't yet happened. It's just what I do. So sue me.

Check out these interior spaces by Charleston designer, Angie Hranowsky: http://www.angiehranowsky.com/interior/1-Interior-Design/33-lakeshore-drive 
Ooh la la! She must have had me in mind when she designed it.

Take a tour and tell me what inspires YOU about this mid-century modern masterpiece!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi, I found your blog from your man and his post of your latest entry on fb. As Trent (from Orchid) and I are getting ready to move in to our new home I have been collecting images and dreaming of beautiful things 24/7. Funny...I have saved this exact room of Angie Hranowsky's in my idea folder. Love love the pink and purple accents! I have warning Trent his new home will have lots of pink in it. Good thing he is comfortable in his own skin because there is no stopping me! Can't wait to see more of your journey.

    Cheers,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. in case you have not seen this check it out http://lonnymag.com/issues/13-jan-feb-2011/pages/1

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to "meet" you here, Marissa and thanks for the comments! How funny that you would see that same image and save it for yourself! We must like alot of the same things. There's plenty of pink in our house but I don't consider that to mean it's "feminine." Male and female colors are kind of a silly notion, in my opinion!

    And yes, I adore lonnymag.com!! The day I received my notice that Domino had been discontinued, I almost cried (I have every issue still!). So when some of the folks got together to start lonnymag, it was a happy day for me!

    Best to you and Trent as you dream your own dreams for your own beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete